Monday, September 22, 2008

where has it all gone?

so...  my Spanish teacher informed us today that we are already in the 5th week of classes.  Time goes by crazy fast.  My highlights -

  1. We won a football game.  Not only did we win, but we owned the Vandals.  Who loses to USU?  That's embarassing.  We were ranked as the 6th worst team in the nation, and the vandals as the 10th, so as you can imagine it was quite the contest.  I admired the fans that came to support the vandals because driving so far to support your football team that loses that often is quite the act of faith.  I doubt they'll ever play again.
  2. I had three tests.  One of which I am happy with.  
  3. It is already starting to get cold in Logan.  I did enjoy my two weeks of warm weather.
  4. I had crepes for breakfast on Sunday.  Thank you France.
  5. Logan is way cooler than Provo.  Hands down.

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

Oh those Vandals (shaking head)...I still love em though.

I.
D.
A.
H.
O.

Idaho.

Idaho.

Go. Go. Go.