Monday, September 8, 2008

another 2 am shift in the computer lab...

Surprisingly enough, this shift has been pretty productive for me. I've successfully caught up with all of my facebook friends, I've read up on my Spanish, and I still have another hour to go. I guess that's life, eh? Oh, I also made a picasa album with all of the pictures from this latest trip to Yellowstone. Nothing too special, just playing around a little. Some day (when I make $500k a year) I'll buy a nice camera and my pictures will be worth talking about.

3 comments:

Louisa said...

Keep up the good school work and the great photography. Loved the pictures. Soooooo excited to have you come down for Turkey Day! Love ya lil bro!

Val said...

I enjoyed our gang sign shot. We are very intimidating, you must admit. Love ya!

ashley and mike said...

hey patrick, i got your blog off britt's. how have you been? sounds like you've been great. and i think you're pics are worth talking about, they look amazing to me...but then again i'm definently no photographer!! keep in touch!!