Tuesday, September 9, 2008

what a day...

So, Sunday I went to dinner with my cousin instead of the fireside, with all intentions of making it to ward prayer at 8 to remain social. Well, it turns out that they moved ward prayer to directly after the fireside, and I missed it. My roomates thought it would be really funny to play a joke on me and all text me telling me how funny it was that I was the new fhe dad. I didn't really believe them, and when I got back to the apartment, I asked a few other people and they confirmed that they really hadnt made any assignments for parents. My roomies did a good job with it all, and even had a girl from upstairs text me about a good time to get together to prepare a lesson. I finally got it out of them.

Tonight, after going to the gym, our ward clerk came by and told me that I needed to go to the church for an interview. Guess who the new FHE dad is? AND - guess who the mom is? Yeah. Pretty amazing.

Oh, and I tested out our neighbors taser tonight on Jake - I'm slowly making up for what happened on Sunday. I have some movie I'll post a little later.

2 comments:

brittney perry said...

it's like susan easton black was teaching me yesterday, the call can be made when the mantle falls upon the man. of course, she was talking about patriarchs. but apparentely that works in your case as well.

Louisa said...

Congrats Daddy-O!