Monday, January 26, 2009

January's done

well, almost. It has been quite a fun week. Some highlights -

- Our basketball team beat San Jose on Thursday and then owned Hawaii on Saturday to get to 19-1 on the season, #1 in the WAC and ranked #27 in the nation. When I say 'owned,' I mean it. They only scored 19 points in the first half to our 36. We play Nevada this Thursday and it's going to be crazy. Aparantly the games only get better as the team gets higher in the rankings because the increased exposure equals more people at the game. We'll see.

- I rocked my sociology test. That felt pretty good.

- I took some pretty sweet pictures on Friday. Friday was the weirdest foggy day in the history of the world. You really couldn't see the other cars if it wasnt for the headlights, and you could only see the stoplights when you got within 10 feet of them. On the way back from Quantum of Solace, Janet saw a shopping cart in a little creek behind Wal Mart that was lit up pretty well by a street light. We went home to grab my camera, but got caught up in a movie instead. So, Jake, Brian and I went a little later. Here are the results.


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


From Desktop


I took millions of pictures, but only like 15 turned out well. I do love the new camera, and I love that in all of the computer labs we have all the image editing software I could ever want. I'm still trying to learn about how to use it, but just knowing it's there is comforting.

1 comment:

Halli said...

Awesome pics - and congratulations on your test!
Love,
Your Mom