Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little while...

So with the new semester came an increased focus on studying, and a decrease in blog writing. ...That and now I don't work an 11-2am shift. Anyway, here's what has been up.

- Val, Blaze, Mer, and Auds came and visited last weekend. It was pretty much the best thing ever. They came up on Friday night, ate some icecream, played some games, and Val and Blaze stuck around for Saturday and rocked out at the USU LA Tech game with us. (pictures to follow when I get back to my laptop.)

- We beat LA Tech. We're now ranked 17th in the nation, and if we win tonight in Moscow and Saturday in Boise, we win the WAC regular season title outright. Pretty sweet.

- I rocked my bio test, my chem test, and another sociology test.

- I have a cold. Not a bad one, but it's definitely the first time that I have been sick in about 4 months.

- I am approaching hour 8 of my work day here in the labs. It's definitely been better/faster than any other 8 hour day ever.

- I learned to make TTV images in Photoshop. TTV means "Through the Viewfinder." The concept is that you take pictures with your digital camera through the viewfinder of an old-school camera to get the texture and noise of the old lenses. People do it legitimately like that, but I don't have an old camera so I have to fake it in Photoshop. Tell me if these aren't the coolest things ever.

From TTV


From TTV


It's pretty fun - and I am excited to see what photoshop can do for me.

- I think I am going to start selling some of my pictures. We'll see how that goes.

- I have access to the golf carts on campus. Enough said.

- I'm headed back up to Idaho for the weekend to hang out with the crew I haven't seen since Christmas. I'm definitely excited for that - as well as going to poky for Valentine's. Probably one of the best weekends ever.

- Pseudophedrine gives a nice little buzz.

- I have discovered about thirty things that I wish I had time to perfect (photography, studying, photoshop, cooking, sleeping). Too bad I don't have the time or the attention span to make it happen.

- It's time to study biology.

2 comments:

hilary said...

thoughts: you know I'm going to ask you to take my engagement photos now right?

I'm coming to logan this weekend

hilary said...

btw, this is britt on hilary's computer.