Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to normal

After the first week of class - it's good to be able to say that everything is back to normal. Here's a little run down of what's going on.

-As far as classes go - Monday Wednesday Friday I start at 8:30 and get out at 12:20, Tuesdays I have a 7:30 recitation for Cheimstry and Thursday my earliest class is billiards at 9:30.

-Work is amazing this semester. I'm the supplies manager in the lab, which means a few things. First, I only have three scheduled shifts in the labs (which coincide pretty well with my schedule). That's way nice. That also means that I get to use the other half of my hours as I need in order to get everything else done. It's very nice and is quite conducive to more free time.

-My roommates rock. It's pretty much a party everytime we're all home together.

-My camera rocks. I went out on Saturday and took some pictures just playing around. Here are some of them.

From 1-10-09

Here is the front of Grandma and Grandpa Stone's headstone. Pretty sweet, I thought.



From 1-10-09

Here's the back.



From 1-10-09

I liked this one, too.



From 1-10-09

Here is some snow on the road where I stopped to take some pictures of the valley. I thought it was pretty sweet.



From 1-10-09

I liked this one lots. It's really not that clear, but it's not supposed to be.



From 1-10-09

Reason enough for anyone to live in Logan.



From 1-10-09

These horses were pretty excited to run up to the side of the road. He was easily the best looking.



More later, don't even worry.

2 comments:

Val said...

Thanks, bud. I hadn't seen the Stone one yet. Love ya and miss ya.

Maria said...

I officially think you rock! Love the pictures. And ditto on the Stone headstone. LOVE YOU!