Monday, November 17, 2008

A few weeks in pictures.

Okay, so not really a few weeks in pictures, but at least the last one and a few other various photos from my goings on.  Here they come.



From 11-6-08
One day coming home from school, it was raining, but just barely.  It was way cool to me because there were leaf-shaped patches of dry cement, and leaf-shaped stains on the concrete.  These are a few pictures of that day.  


From 11-6-08


From 11-6-08



This last Saturday, we finally had the chance to gather everybody up and go shooting. Nothing too special - we just had a few extra moldy pumpkins that needed some help bio-degrading.

From 11-6-08

World, meet Jake Daley.

From 11-6-08


What shooting trip is complete without a self-portrait?

From 11-6-08

Just plinking some targets. Notice Jake and Brian's position.

From 11-6-08


Same picture, just a few seconds after Jake and Brian realized that the 9mm was a little louder than their .22s.

From 11-6-08


The group afterward. World, meet Jake Daley.

From 11-6-08


Sick action shot. We call this poor-man's skeet shooting. Jake and I have a big plastic sack that we would load a hunk of pumpkin into. On the given count, we would launch said pumpkin dozens of feet into the air, at which point Brian would blast it into little pieces with his shotgun. He missed the first time. Que verquenza.

From 11-6-08


Off of the hood of the durango. The crew.

From From Andy


Sunset over Yellowstone Lake. It has been a while since I've been there.

From Blaze


I miss this man. Like a fat kid misses cake. Minus the cake. Add a hotty.

From Mine


Probably the best picture I have ever taken.

Other happenings of notice -

Our football coach got fired. It's about time. Seriously. Read this. 8-38? I could do better than that.

Our basketball team tore up Montana this last Friday.  It felt good to be in the spectrum with so many screaming people.  I would really hate to come play there, especially if I was BYU (who won't come to Logan, hence the game in the Energy Solutions Arena).  


I'm pretty pumped for this weekend - home with the fam and some forgotten carols. It's going to be a blast.

That's about it.

5 comments:

Maria said...

So, we totally miss you!

I love the pictures! I wish we could come home this weekend, too!

Love you!

Brandon said...

I don't know that I have ever been missed like that before. Hopefully this weekend will suffice!

Halli said...

Love the pics - glad you had fun shooting! Let's do some more this weekend!
Love,
Your Mom

Louisa said...

I love the pics too. I think the top one is my favorite next to the one of you and Janet. Can't wait to see you in a few more days!

Scott said...

All these pictures of Janet with a gun make me even more excited to see her this next weekend. And I'm a little excited to see you too, just not as much.