Monday, November 24, 2008

Cleaning Out the Cell Phone Pictures

So I realized a lot of my history is on my cell phone - and I also realized I have a program that steals the pictures off my cell phone so I can have them on my computer. It works nicely because a few of my close friends have some pretty compromising pictures of me, and I have a few of them - and now that they are on my computer they can't get to them. Anyway, here they are.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


This is when Blaze took me out to play golf and I wore my sweet Grandpa Harris hat.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


People who love me know that I love pumpkin cakes.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Just give Kermit a call if you want to kill that lamb at his house.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


The quad in fall.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Chuck Norris at the ward halloween party.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Jake's dad is probably the manliest man alive, so Nate dressed up like him for halloween. Pretty sweet.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Speaks for itself.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


I wonder where I got it from.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Right before she pulled the trigger and ended up on her bottom.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Janet rocking the skeet.

From Cell Phone 11-24-08


Val was pretty much the best shot in the entire world.


What a week. I had two tests in my biology classes, and about a million other things that needed to be done - and they all seemed to be needing attention at the exact same time. Thankfully - everything went better than planned, and Janet and I got to spend the weekend at home with the fam in IF. We got home on Friday night and devoured some potatoes and stroganoff that mom had fixed, and then watched Glory Road. During dinner, my position at work was discussed and we also discovered that my 88% in Chemistry wasn't quite up to par. :) It was pretty funny. Saturday we got up and headed out to the Skyline debate tourny to see my beloved debate coach, and then made it over to Taylorview to visit Blaze at the wrestling tourny he was running. We dropped by Toys R Us to discuss Christmas break employment, and made it home just in time to catch some sandwiches and head out the door to go shooting. Mom bought some clay pigeons and a thrower to use to test out her new shotgun - but it turned out that it was physically impossible for anyone except me to throw the clay pigeons. I tried to throw with one hand while holding the shotgun in the other so that I could rock out - but it didn't work too well. All of the shooting pictures are from saturday. We ate some bajio's for dinner, and then went to Forgotten Carols. It was amazing. After watching Get Smart with Val, we went to bed. Sunday was church, dinner, a stop in Poky to visit Janet's family, and home. It was quite the weekend.

Today in the Statesman, I read this story about a kid here in logan who had no history of any alcohol at all dying of an alcohol overdose that is apparently linked with a frat initiation. Who needs that? My condolences to all of the families involved.

48-24.

In just a few short hours, I'll be in Arizona with some of the cutest little kids on the planet. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped for that. I'll be sure to post some pictures of our adventures.

Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. Until next week...

3 comments:

Halli said...

Did not.
Your Mom

Maria said...

So, did mom really fall on her bottom?

brittney perry said...

all good. the goat one = my personal favorite.