Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy night in the lab

So... A lot has happened over the last few weeks. I went to Pocatello for a weekend, I've been rocking school hardcore, and I have just solidified my knowledge that I can't study if there is anything going on around me. It's 1:03 in the labs right now and there are about sixty people in here right now that are trying to register for classes. As it turns out, they can't. The website is down. Most of them are kind enough to realize that it's nothing that we have done/can do, but there are a few whiners that I'll probably have to pick off before the night's over.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, I'm glad you posted! I miss you!

Maria said...

P.S. Have you watched that video of Audrey with the tarantula yet?

brittney perry said...

ah violent patrick... lovely seeing you last week.

Val said...

Are you getting pumped to see me this weekend?